Prepare For Your Visit
- Online sign-in: sign-in online now. Easy and saves time.
- Bring a mat or rent a mat $1. First time rental is free. Also, bike, walk or bus to the studio and your mat is rental free!
- Wear comfortable clothes to move in.
- No perfumes or colognes please
- For Power Yoga and Flow styles, bring a towel (or rent one $1) and prepare to sweat!
- Hydrate well before class and bring your own water bottle. We provide filtered water.
- No heavy meals beforehand. An empty stomach is best.
- Arrive 15 minutes early.
- Parking is available in the Parkade and metered parking on the street. More parking ideas: http://downtownbellingham.com/parking/
- First time here? Fill out a waiver (download waiver or kids under 18, parents please Minor, under-18 waiver)
- First-Timer Special (1 week of unlimited classes)
- Please silence all cell phones when you store them.
- Mention any pre-existing injury or medical condition to the instructor before class.
- Please wipe down your rental mat with a wet wipe and roll up and place back in the basket.
- Now that you’re “yoga-buzzed,” don’t forget your stuff! Or check Lost-and-Found for the stuff you forgot last time.
- Enjoy our vibrant community! You can stay and chat with other yogis or ask the teachers questions.
- Continue to hydrate after class and nourish yourself with wholesome, live food.
- Enjoy the peace, energy and vitality that you've created here!
First-timer Special: 1 week (8 days, actually!) unlimited yoga classes $20.
““I can't tell you how much I've enjoy all the classes we've been to, you are such a special, caring group of people! I truly feel yoga is one of the best things I've ever done for myself.”
” — Cathy Baglio